Thursday 17 October 2013

Black, the Boss!

Actually I should be the first one to write on this blog, since I'm the leader of the pack. But it turned out there where more important stories to tell first. Today it's finally my turn to share my story with you.

Black is my name, born in 2000 and since loooong, loooong time the big boss of Saija's Kennel. The summers are quite relaxed, when everybody is quiet enjoying their free time and sunbathing on top of the cabins. But the winters are hard working. As the first leader you have the responsibility for all the dogs and teams following you. Not only physical a heavy job but also mentally.

Now, at the age of 13, I can take it a bit more relaxed coming winter. I have made some good offspring the last years and it looks like they are ready to take over! It's always a comfort to know that the leadership stays in good hands and hopefully in the family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment