Wednesday 24 May 2017

Welcome Saija-Newbies!

Greetings from Saija’s kennel! We have started our summer holiday after Easter, but were a little bit confused if it really was that far, because we have had much more snow than we usually have this time of year. Since few days we enjoy the sun and the snow is melting away soon. That gives us a good reason to lay in the sun and relax in our cages after the busy winter season 😌 Besides, in last days we have got some new inhabitants in our kennel, which we are really happy about! Let them introduce themselves to you.


Hi, I’m Roosa and 2 years old. I came to Saija from Ivalo, Lapland. You will recognize me for instance in my eyes; I’m having one in light blue and the other one in brown.

Minttu came together with me. She is the youngest of the newbies, only 4 months old and totally white.



Also these cute sisters, Milla and Malla, travelled with us all the way from northern Lapland. They are 8 months old.

Hello, we here in cage are Primo (male) and Muska (female). Asko picked us up in Oulu, around 200 km away from here. We are both 7 months old. 



Hi there! My name is Otto (male). I’m a Siperian husky and it seems, I’m the oldest of the newbies, being 2 years old. I travelled to Saija from West Coast of Finland, from Central Ostrobothnia, Kokkola.




He-hel-hello! I’m a bit shy, but would also like to introduce myself. I’m Urri, 7 months old and a male husky from Salla. I got a really nice surprise when I got here: I met my siblings, Primo and Muska, after a long time. As well as the other inhabitants I’ll take it easy during the summer, to be in good condition when winter arrives. Hope to see you then 😊
 



9 comments:

  1. Think about the wonderful days and times you spent with your dog, of course they flick their charm every now and then, and they give you hard times. There are a lot of studies and I believe we have all heard about it, so I found some fun facts about dog’s behaviour to share with you.
    Dog Crates NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those of you who want a dog bed that is so different than other, to make it just as unique as your fur angles, I am about to share dog beds that are cool as, unique and funny with you.
    Dog Run

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog run comes with numerous benefits. It is a worthy investment as it benefits both, the dog owner and the dog. Dog runs these days have become need of every dog owner these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worth of my Time and money and that very impressive information that you have shared with us thanks alot
    Shillong Teer and I have found your blog in the google page

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very impressive and most advance information that i have seen among differentShillong Teer Results Blogs and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you may find some of the information related to this but this is the most advance information that i have seen among different
    Shillong teer hit lottery Blogs and I really liked it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way through which you have secured the information that i have seen among different
    Shillong teer hit Number Blogs and I really liked it. Love it. You nailed it friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard that this blog is very good for the information that is absolutely true thanks alot for sharing it.
    Shillong hit lottery Number Blogs and I really liked it. Loved it layout.

    ReplyDelete


  9. You are doing great job. Thanks for sharing such a nice info. Watch today updates and guides online

    Elmundodekomori
    Monark Gift
    Click here
    Live updates
    Get online
    tips and tricks
    Today updates

    ReplyDelete