Friday 3 January 2014

Love is in the air....

What an exciting time it was, Christmas, New Year. An busy too! The house was full so we, the dogs from Saija, had plenty possibilities to run... and to party. Because, as usually in the busiest time of year, half of the females are in heat... And I mean some are really, literally hot... :-)

Of course we don't get to the ones which are on the top of there heat, but the ones which are not yet or those which just got over are within reach the moment they start working again :-) And they are still really attractive, so of course we have to try if it's still working. Causing big mess during the start and the breaks of the safari's!

But although they say I, Kindy, am a loverboy. I'm not even the worst of the gang. I heard Jymy and especially Joiku are the real playboys here!

(picture taken in summer by my "adoption parents" )

No comments:

Post a Comment