Thursday 7 November 2013

Adèle, a great way to show off...

As for a couple of weeks ago my father Black wrote; the new generation is ready to take over. And the next gerneration are me and my brothers and sisters.

The big question is still who the real successor will be. So we try all kind of tricks now to get the attention.

I have my own strategy and that is, among others, digging. Digging?? you ask... Yes digging! A great way to get in shape and warm up!




And even more interesting...: sometimes it happens that I'm digging so far that I'm suddenly on the otherside of the fence! That actually helps shaping you in the role of leader, because you can show off a little bit for the other dogs which are still within their fences.

The only problem is, how to get in again when you don't want to use the same hole. Luckely our caretakers are friendly enough to open the door for us so we can get in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment